Friday, November 13, 2020

I STAYED IN ARUBA BEACHFRONT VACATION RENTALS FOR TWO NIGHTS

I took direct flight last year from California to Aruba as I was having a bad phase of my life and really needed a break from my life. So I made booking of Aruba beachfront vacation rentals online through www.fordpropertyaruba.com and started an amazing journey to Aruba. While I took the direct flight you can choose a flight with stoppage too according to your budget.

 

aruba beachfront vacation rentals, delta airlines

FIRST DAY AT ARUBA BEACHFRONT VACATION RENTALS

aruba beachfront vacation rentals


After reaching late evening and checking-in into my Aruba beachfront vacation rentals I just took shower and took a good comfortable sleep and woke up with an amazing sunrise view from the window. Than I was served with Dutch pancakes from the kitchen as I hired in room services. You can cook for yourself when you are at Aruba beach house rentals and save a little money. Later in the afternoon I rented a jeep and tried exploring local streets of Aruba. Glimpse of Dutch colonizing history of Aruba can easily be seen in their food, architectures, and culture. 

Dutch style cheese was amazing though. 

aruba beachfront vacation rentals, dutch cheese


Luckily the same evening I was able to join the local festival called Bon Bini festival which they celebrate whole year every Tuesday to welcome tourists with Antillean Dancers, drum music and Aruban food and art from 6:30pm to 8:30pm.

 

aruba beachfront vacation rentals, bon bini

DAY – 2 A SHORT TRIP FROM ARUBA BEACHFRONT RENTALS



With a little lazy start in the morning at Aruba beachfront vacation rentals I took my rented 4x4 jeep to the national park driving through Arashi beach was an amazing experience while watching landscapes changes from white sands to a rocky deserts and dry atmosphere.

 

aruba beachfront vacation rentals, conchi natural pool

I tried swimming in Conchi natural swimming pool and everybody should experience this too as this was the best part of my vacation. There were couple of other people too but I bet you will surely have great time swimming in the pool.

 

aruba beachfront vacation rentals, windsurfing

I didn’t try but people who want can do windsurfing down the beach near fisherman hut beach.

 

TIPS FOR A SHORT TRIP TO ARUBA

I wish I had more time to spend in Aruba as missed a lot of things but was enough for me to refresh myself and work toward my problems. However, the rental jeep that was arranged by the owner of Aruba beach house rentals made it easy for me to explore the island and would recommend this to everyone in order to make your holiday hassle free.

Second tip would be that try to get Aruba beach house rentals near to a place where you want to explore more.

Lately, I know Aruba beachfront vacation rentals are amazing and spending a day within is amazing but getting out and exploring local colors is important too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAKE YOUR GOLD COAST RENTALS ARUBA ATTRACTIVE

  Do you own gold coast rentals Aruba? If yes than you are lucky as you have something that’s in high demand these days for holiday vacation...